CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pancreas Formula

MH 108 Views: 1,975
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 191,207

Re: Pancreas Formula

Greetings,

Sounds good. The 2 bottles should last a very long time, I would still use the syrup formula in dropper doses.

There actually a very powerful Chinease herb that has been used over 5,000 years as a cure for diabeatis, I am now wondering if it also slowing dissolves pancreas stones! It is a hardrock berry just like the Cedar berry and one of the highest content natural vitamin c berries and has 1 known side effect other than a cure for high sugar problems, it enters the stomach and almost instantly robbs the person of appetite cravings. So the medical book written on this herb explained most people with sugar problems are over weight and this Chinease herb was given the credit of helping the person gain control over the weight and the side effect of being a 5,000 year old sugar cure.

I use it as an aid to stop cravings and is one of those many, many herbs in either the bottom of the barrel (all herb formula) or the No Crash type appetite killer formula.

The more you experiment and read enough variety of books and use gadjets that can blow the stones out of you so you get to see the problems first hand, etc., etc. the more you can theorize "WHY" certain herbs have been used for centuries with success and NO ONE on this earth will ever know all the benifits we receive from even the most simplest of herbs, we can ONLY GUESS.

This is one reason I like this forum, it keeps me thinking based on what people have to say based on their self-experimentations.

Blessings and Thank YOU!
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)