CureZone   Log On   Join
just had a really infected tooth extracted anyone recommend anything? please help

SmoothMan Views: 1,866
Published: 16 years ago

just had a really infected tooth extracted anyone recommend anything? please help

had a root canal done 5 years ago on a good tooth that didn't need one, they drilled into the wrong tooth and didn't tell my parents what they had did, over the years the tooth was rooting inside and it was tooth number 3 that was connected to my sinuses, over the years I've had sinusitis, vertigo, and this is the year when I got the worse, when it started effecting my brain and speech funtions, I just had it removed and I can fell how the socket was infected and how it spreaded through my sinuses... well it's removed now and I don't know what to do what do you recommend? my face has been swollen for a good while now because of this tooth and just felt the need to get it extracted before it caused more damage. Urine therapy has helped with some of the problems the tooth was causing while it was in, but the tooth was just to infected and decayed to save.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.574 sec, (1)