CureZone   Log On   Join
question about K2 and endometriosis

pamshoes Views: 2,978
Published: 9 years ago

question about K2 and endometriosis

Hi,

Since I see several posts about vitamin K2, thought I'd ask a question. I've been on the Iodine supplementation program for over a year. Been learning more about other vitamins and minerals, esp. A, D, E, and K. I have endometriosis and FBD (much improved with iodine). I tried taking Carlson's K2 5 mg about six months ago and had mid-cycle spotting. Quit that as I was uncertain if it was helping or aggravating endo. Tried it again last week for a few days and my cycle began again after a cyst burst (already went through this a couple weeks ago and I'm very regular). I don't know if the K dosage is too high for me or if the soy content in it is sending my estrogen level through the roof, signaling my cycle? Anyone have experience with this? I'm very interested in taking K2 but am leaning towards a lower dose.

Thanks,

Pam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)