CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: edit: thyroid, ferritin, and question about K2 and endometriosis

pamshoes Views: 2,901
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,913,372

Re: edit: thyroid, ferritin, and question about K2 and endometriosis

Thanks, torn2tears, for the great link on ferritin. I do take iron, but haven't tested to find out if it's enough. I do struggle with all those symptoms and trying to find balance (excessive iron depletes zinc, B12, A, etc.)

Iolite, I am confident my cycle re-starting had to do with the K2 as that's the only thing I've changed recently. Will try reducing my dose.

The Iodine supplementation (50-100 mgs Lugols/ SSKI + selenium, C, B1, B2, himalayan salt, etc.) has helped the endometriosis indirectly as I used to swallow a lot of Excedrin every month for headaches and now only rarely. I've had a clean mammogram (first ever) since starting iodine, but still have some pain. Have been trying lymphatic skin brushing as I think lymph may be an issue.

I do have inflammation (from gluten) and take krill oil and occasionally curcumin. Focusing more on reducing gluten.

When I first tried to add large dosages of vitamin A and D (60-70,000 IU vitamin A and 10,000 IU vitamin D), my period dramatically improved/shortened but my skin was turning abnormally yellow. However, a few months later, it's back to its usual severity after dropping down to 10,000 IU A and 2,000 IU D (cod liver oil). Since I was experimenting with different dosages of A and D and there's conflicting information, I am confused. Lol. Tried a low dose of K2 (in mcg) and it reduced the ovarian cyst clots.

Iolite, how much Iodine were you/are you on for FBD?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.867 sec, (1)