CureZone   Log On   Join
I need help/advice ASAP

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More
niteblume Views: 2,028
Published: 9 years ago

I need help/advice ASAP

Hi Folks,

I'm terribly sick just in my intestines and not my stomach. I think I may have done something to cause it. I was going to take a coffee enema and I saw that the tube was closed off before I poured the coffee into the enema bucket. Then when I released it into the commode, it was right there immediately although it usually takes a while to come down the tube. I poured a little in my hand to see if it might be peroxide left in there. I really couldn't tell and went ahead and starting inserting. I just got a little in me and it was burning like crazy so I jumped up and got rid of it as best I could.

I started getting sick in my gut. I took two charcoal capsules and got some powdered charcoal and poured into the coffee that was still in the bucket. It didn't seem to help and I couldn't hold it very long. I think it would have helped if it had been just a normal sickness.

I can't imagine that I would leave any peroxide in my tube, but I feel that it almost has to be what happened. My hemorrhoids are really bad all the time anyway, but they were so bad after a few times of trying to empty out that I decided to just hold it if I could. All together they were about as big as a golf ball and red as beets. Sorry folks, but if you felt like this you'd be describing it too.

I checked online and found 'chemical colitis'. A man had gone to the emergency room and had been doing diluted hydrogen peroxide regularly but this time it caused problems.

I'm thinking slippery elm might help a little if I could get it in an enema(thin enough) and I do have that. But if it was still peroxide in my tube, I'm afraid I've done a lot of damage and it will take a LONG time to heal. I'm sure aloe vera would also help but I don't have that.

The reason I think it has to be that it was peroxide is that it feels like it is not like a regular sick diarrhea but just so inflamed that I can't stand for anything to touch that lower part.

I sure would appreciate if anyone could tell me something I could do tonight. I have some potato soup(of sorts) that I don't know whether to try to eat or not. If it was just a sickness I would know what to do. Now I have to be in the bathroom for a while.

Thanks for any help.

nb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (2)