CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how do you deal with this affliction

Views: 1,908
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,913,754

Re: how do you deal with this affliction

Afflication I understand exactly what your asking. I just find this way of living so painful -- if you scream out for help, nobody hears you. Its like the silent killer that nobody cares about. I have one friend who I think I only see a couple times a year. My problem is oral but can fill up a large room in no time. Iíve gone through so many jobs esp in the last two years I donít even rímember some of the companies Ė either fired or walked out. People have asked to leave early because they say the smell makes them sick so then I have an office full of people all after me. I filed a complaint once with the eeoc because the harassment was so bad and they dismissed the case. I was physically and emotionally crushed. Although Iíve lost a lot of the strength I had to keep fighting, I still have just a small small amount of hope left to find a cure or remedy. Not sure how long thatíll last. Life is very painful. I prayed this morning to God that Im sorry for being so horrible for whatever it is Iíve done wrong that I deserve to have the terrible disorder I have.

Lasco wow what a blessing it is that you have your family, esp to help you out with bills and things. I have no one like that I could ask for help, I work with computers and earn a living bouncing from job to job.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.467 sec, (1)