CureZone   Log On   Join
very scared now

SmoothMan Views: 1,891
Published: 16 years ago

very scared now

the doctors wouldn't help me at all, when they did the CT scan they said they saw something in the sinuses, and I told them to look it out and they said it was just an acute sinus infection, well it's not acute when your whole face is swollen from an very infected tooth, well as I said in my last post I had that tooth removed it was a top tooth that lead right into the sinuses, I told the dentist if he was going to clean any infection out with a solution, and he said the antibiotics would clear out any infection, well I think over the months when the tooth infection got worse it spreaded to other parts of my face causing all these problems I have, I feel something under my cheeckbone under my eye pushing it up, I dunno if it's swolen sinuses or tissue swollen from the tooth, either way a doctor isn't going to help me no matter what I tell him, and local dentist where I live sure as hell aren't going to help me, I have county medical insurance so I can't really afford any hostic dentist right now nor am I near any. If an infection has spreaded to my brain or other tissues and the doctors aren't helping me what should I do? I've been putting 3% h2o2 into a nose drop bottle with salt and water and putting it into my nose with my head upside down, I'm trying to get something that could kill the infection under my cheek where the tooth was, and how do I get the solution to kill the infection under the cheek where the tooth was, I don't really know anything about teeth but I think it was tooth #3 the other on the right side that goes right into the sinuses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)