1. Have had stomach ulcer like symptom for the past a few years (gas, indigestion, ab pain, etc etc).
2. Started juicing diet about a week ago
3. Started having ab pain at upper right and back a few days ago. but didn't take it serious...
4. Had a little oily lunch yesterday (probably with lots of MSG).
5. Started having severe gas and pain around all of my torso..
6. Vomit/throwing up etc for whole afternoon and evening.
7. Did hot shower + message to ab and back, may be 5~6 times
8. Throw up again and again...
9. Did coffee enema
10. shortly later, drank a cup of salty water
11. shortly later, drank a cup of ES salt water
12. Did strong message to my belly area.
13. Pain suddenly gone!
14. Drank half cup (4oz) of olive oil.
15. Pain calm down and was able to sleep (it was already morning...)
16. Woke up and ran to bathroom and expelled lots of greenish things floating on the toilet... a few mm to 10mm went back and forth to bathroom 3 times
17. Pain does not come back yet! Can not believe this...
18. I just had banana, carrot and apple juice and little bit of cereal with milk. No pain so far... Amazing....
Conclusion : One might not believe even if one sees the stones on the toilet but when one feels such excruciating pain is suddenly gone after liver flushing, one can not argue that it is something else...
Your story reminds of my friend who had to have gallbladder removed for the same symptom just recently, I wish if I had known and done this a little early, I could have helped him to save his...