CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: South America

Michel84 Views: 1,046
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,916,717

Re: South America

Hey,

Just to be more precise, I once emailed the author of that article on Calendula treatment for EC.

They used an ointment based on European plants which was grown in Europe, apparently. I was baffled by this, since in their article it is implied that they used the Brazilian one.

The Calendula officinalis sp. that they recommend to use, should be grown in the Brazilian climate. They suspect, but are not sure, that certain properties of normal Calendula cream are enhanced by growing it in this climate.

Below, you can see the email she sent me (24-9-2010):

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Michel

Thank you for writing. You know, I received many e-mails and a letter asking about the use of topical calendula. The Calendula you used has the same effect because Brazilian pharamcy has to use the European although it is mentioned
that they may have different action.
I am glad you that it had helped you even a little. Continue the use, seek for other possible causes like stress, biting. Let me know if I can help anyway. If the calendula was different I would sent it to you.

I accept your lips' pictures, if you want to send.

Best wishes, Janete

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.453 sec, (1)