CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: leave them alone!

Vunk Views: 5,088
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,415

Re: leave them alone!

My mouth is never white except when it is dry, so in the morning, like all people and it's totally normal. Once the saliva production comes back, I have no whiteness at all.

My upper lip was always swollen (1/3), also my lower one (2/3), when I was using creams which always remove skin from my lips so it's normal that it hurts given that there is a lack of skin, the vermillon in this case.

As I say, it's really weird to take a time so long to heal, that's why I'm trully convinced that, like others matters, there are optimal conditions to heal as quickly as possible.

I'm sure that it's a very trivial problem, that's why just very few people, ourselves included, are concerned, and because of, above all, the wrong way with which dermatologists and doctors have tried to treat it.

For the most of us, we went through a stress period mixed with a chapped lips period in which we had had the mistake of pulling out our lips, CHRONICALLY.

Hence, it's totally normal to have some kind of flakes which grow up but instead of waiting, we had again had the mistake of applying something on our lips, in my case it was a commercial lipbalm in first, and from there, a vicious circle had settled down, and this did not settle when we started to consult some doctors and dermatologists, apply all theirs shits of chemicals, on the contrary, this even did get worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)