CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi LifeHatesMe

GodSeeker30 Views: 1,554
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,918,563

Hi LifeHatesMe

Hi LifeHatesMe,
Godseeker30 here. Hi there :D Yes, you mom is right:) God doesn't give us more than what we can handle, it just seems like with our current problems it's too much, but I believe personally, from my experience, that through this tough situation, God's strength is best shown in our weaknesses:D About the question, about taking 3 to 5 different probiotics, yes, I have taken 3 different brands of probiotics, all ranging as high as 20 billion probiotic bacteria count/capsule and none of these probiotics helped at all(: My next step, is too do several liver flushes, in the hopes that, it helps remove this problem I'm facing, so keep me in your prayers for that, that when I do do, the liver flushes, that it would start to turn my malodour body odour condition around:) Thanks bud and I'll talk to you soon:D Keep your head up and remember, that God is there with us, even when we cannot see Him:D This is where faith comes in, believing in things, which you cannot see:) God bless.

Ryan Annunziello

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.625 sec, (1)