Hi folks

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
pardiez Views: 699
Published: 10 years ago

Hi folks

Hi,

I have been reading this forum and others for some time now. After carefully considering my health problems, I decided to start a WF this coming week. Since saying things is a lot easier than actually doing them, I believe this public exposure of my planned experience can help me tremendously...as it can help others, since it shows how true to our decisions we can/ can not be. I also love the fact that you are all educated and motivated. In other words, I need you.

I decided to start my WF this coming Wednesday 21st, when Spring begins. I have been preparing myself for it. I will be coming to tell you the things I hope to fix with the fast -very difficult for me cause I almost never talk about myself.

I salute those of you presently fasting and wish you the best. I will be joining you shortly.

If some one wants to join me as a day ONE this coming Wed.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)