CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: Hi Chavey edited

chavey Views: 1,364
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,920,066

Re: Hi Chavey edited

I know a lot of people that only wish to live in a negative world and it appears they do so to continue to sympathize with each other every time they meet.
If one comes along with a positive answer to their "problems" they are immediately frowned upon.
I see and hear this frequently and I don't wish to live my life this way.

Let me quote this :-

The basic nature of God's Justice:
GALATIANS 6: 7-9 (KJV)
7: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

It is so true.

This problem can be resolved by the seeds that we as individuals plant in our subconscious mind from the conscious mind.

If one wishes to use prayer I am aware that this works but the same result will come from ones "conscious" thoughts to ones "sub-conscious" mind.
Now how can one differentiate between the two?

Do I, as an individual have to abide religious dogma, the threat of everlasting turmoil because I fall occasionally to the requirements of a particular religion, when I can simply free my mind by tapping in to my sub-conscience?

Here's an example :-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)