CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: are these parasitic symptoms? hairloss, jaundice, hormone imbalance.....

jahlife Views: 5,608
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,920,301

Re: are these parasitic symptoms? hairloss, jaundice, hormone imbalance.....

David101, interesting! that you had the yellow skinned palms and feet and went away with the parasite cleanse in just a FEW days! What program did you follow?
I am excited to begin.

LoricaLady, thanku for all the advice... I will be checking out the link tonight. I actually have the DE as well... so you think it is best to start with just DE before the Wormwood /black walnut/clove formula? I also have a formula for Raintree Nutrition for parasites that is quite different than the typical blend, as all the herbs in it are from the amazon.

Thank you all for your suggestions and to address concerns and comments from various posters, I have been tested for B vitamins, B-12, Ion, Copper, Protein, etc... by conventional doctor as well as naturopathic. everything was perfect... literally (if something was suppose to be 60-80 normal range, i would be a 70.... I landed in the perfect balance of every test) EXCEPT DHT (dihydrotestosterone) which is a leading cause in hairloss.... though I feel like there HAS to be something inside my body causing these imbalances (with the DHT, history of extreme irregular periods, and such) My skin has been yellow for years at this point, though my eyes are always bright white. They have tested my liver 4x and tested me for hep and all stds as well.... and again and again I come up in "exceptionally good" health. It can be quite frustrating.

Maybe it is important to note (that I hadn't before) that I also had Dengue (similar to Malaria in the Fall of 2007) .... though my skin was yellow before this as well:-(

I am pretty positive I must have some sort of parasitic infection, bc I baffle every doctor, my friends, family, and even myself!.... as I am an extremely healthy and balanced eater and I am very physically fit (i work as a personal trainer)

one Q I forgot to ask before: can you take other supplements (daily vitamins and herbs) while doing a parasite cleanse?????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)