CureZone   Log On   Join
why is everyone retarded?

SmoothMan Views: 1,697
Published: 15 years ago

the tooth that was infected has infested inside my head on the right side giving me alot of problems, no one will listen to me, the whole damn right side of my face is swollen and my eye looks like it's popping out, everyone tells me that it's just in my mind, but everyone else tells me it looks really swollen, I saw the nuerologist and he said I just have nerve damage and didn't bother to look into any infection the tooth could of caused and keep telling me it's all in my head and I need more rest, all the f**king doctors need to do is look into what is causing my face to be swollen, it's been swollen for months even before they removed the tooth, I f**king hate doctors and dentist and no one is helping me, everyone thinks I'm crazy and I know i'm not... I know I have an infection from the tooth and it has spreaded and I know it's surious, I have speech problems confusion, vertigo, mild seizures and everyone thinks it's acute. proof the infection has spreaded is my eyes, on my right side the vision is awful and the tissues in my sinuses and cheekbones are pushing against my eyes, when I woke up today I couldn't talk for 20 mins, it took 20 mins for me to get my speech back. What should I do? I've recently lost a cousin due to an infection that spreaded to his brain probley due to an infected tooth he was living with a woman who didn't offer any help... he fell into a coma and died two days later, he was only 16... I know I shouldn't complain because I still have my life, but why not try to fix it before it's too late? It's like I'm talking and everyone I go to for help is saying "yea yea yea your crazy you need to go into a mental home" I know I'm not crazy and I refuse to give up.

WTF is wrong with the world? is everyone retarded? what should I do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)