I can't begin to explain how sick I'm, and what "doctors" did to me. I thought because I live in Egypt, but it turned out that doctors all the around the world are following "good practices" :) lol.
Anyway, I take MCP complex and switch to humifulvate complex but I take cholerra daily in a different time. I had 4 mercury fillings, got them removed 9 months ago, and once I swallowed a piece of the amalgam. My good doctor told me "it's ok" :(
What else should I be doing? any advice?
btw, can't take alpha lipoic acid. I think because of my hypothyroidism!
Thanks a lot