CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone know whats wrong with me (PIC)?

SmoothMan Views: 1,606
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 192,351

Re: Anyone know whats wrong with me (PIC)?

Day eight and feeling great. Just got back from my local central market with my second case of oranges. I got organic navel oranges this time for $24.00/box. I also bought six coconuts so I can have a little coconut water to replace lost electrolytes. Coconut water is nature's gatorade, minus all the crap. The coconut meat I freeze and then use when I want to make the wife and kids a raw, cacao nut, coconut pudding. It is divine, I have had people try it and they can't believe it doesn't have any dairy in it. It tastes better then the best chocolate pudding you have ever had.

So today I have taken oregano oil, three drops, olive leaf capsules(3), ginger capsules(3), uva ursi capsules(3), kidney cleanse drink(1cup), and my super gunk tea(1cup). I took my maintenance dose of my parasite cleanse. I use black walnut hull tincture, wormwood tincture, and cloves capsules that I made up.

I make all my herbal capsules, it it the cheapest way to go. It is time consuming but well worth the effort. I have only had two glasses of the OJ and purified water so far today. I just haven't been real hungry. I gave my wife and kids a taste of my super gunk tea today and they just about puked, hehehe. They watched me slam my glass down and couldn't believe I could do that. I will do whatever it takes to heal myself up, period.

Energy and vitality are high again today. I went out and did 500 jumps with my jumprope today and I haven't done that since I was a teen. It felt very invigorating, and I got a great sweat out of it. Blackie chan (the little black bunny that lives in my storage shed) happily munched grass and watched me intently from about eight feet away. Nice to see the bunny is still around, we have lots of coons and coyote around here, so the bunny must be real good at hiding, lol.

Hope everyone else's fast is going as great as mine is. Thirty two more days to go,

Peace....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)