CureZone   Log On   Join
At 6.5 days, rash is here and extreme lower back pain, now a sore throat

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
mommytofour Views: 1,953
Published: 9 years ago

At 6.5 days, rash is here and extreme lower back pain, now a sore throat

I will complete Day 7 tonight, so right now I am on 6.5 days. Time is actually going quite fast.

I still have the occasional desire to eat, especially when my kids are eating. I cook wonderful food, so it is hard to not be enjoying it with them.

My throat is starting to get sore, and my sense of smell is getting better. I feel very clear in my sinuses.

I am having extreme lower back pain, and it is more intense when I lay on my sides. It feels best to sleep on my back.

I am wondering if my sore throat is partly due to my thyroid disease. I haven't taken my medicine and am getting anxious for my April 13 doctor visit. I did find some examples of Water Fasting healing the thyroid. I believe I am going to have to do several extended fasts to fully recoup.

It may serve me best to do another fast in June. I can build reserves in May and then fast all 30 days in June.

I am feeling a little clouded in my mind. I feel my memory isn't as clear as it was when I was eating. Is this because I am still full of toxins?

The rash is all over my midriff, and itches. It is spreading as the days continue. Does that mean I am eliminating lots of toxins?

I posted this question a while ago, but again I noticed no loss of fat in my breasts. The cup sizes remain the same no matter what I do and no matter how much weight I loose. I am wondering if it is because I breastfed for so long.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.605 sec, (1)