CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anti-biotics

jsl123 Views: 1,232
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,924,164

Re: anti-biotics

how can you say we dont have infection? i have had 2 biopsy's on my lips one saying i have several fungal spores most likely candida albicans also several kinds of bacteria and also growth of staph. so it is impossible to rule out that ec isnt cause by some sort of bacterial or fungal infection and then the lips react and like most people on this forum begin to pick bite or lick the lips alot causeing trauma to the lips. as i said has anyone taken strong anti-biotics for a long period of time for lets say longer then 6 months. as there are alot of anti biotics that are resistent to several types of bacteria so it is key that your doctor supply's you with the correct medication and also some fungal infection's take months and months to get rid of. most people on here have taken weak anti-biotics for a short period and also your usual crap weak fungal cream that docs and derms give us for example nystatin or daktarin or some crap feet fungal cream.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)