CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 7.5 pulse is running high

mommytofour Views: 838
Published: 9 years ago

Day 7.5 pulse is running high

I am on Day 7.5 and my pulse is running higher today. I am trying to be an inactive as possible. I find going up flights of stairs carrying a kid here or a laundry basket there is when my pulse goes to about 100 bpm, then falls to around 70 after I sit for awhile.

I feel I have energy. There are times throughout the day I am high and then other times I get sluggish.

My throat is still sore, but not so sore I am in excruciating pain.

I think my body is at work hard with my intestines. I read N.H. Scientists recommendation yesterday, How and When to be Your Own Doctor, and I understand completely. I am determined to at least go another week because she says after 7 days deep healing can happen. I would like to go 30 days, but with my schedule I think at best I can do 21 days which is 14 April. The day after my thyroid appointment. I am officially 8 days without Synthroid. I just pray my body will do what it needs to heal the thyroid.

I do get lightheaded often when standing quickly, so I am trying build a habit of standing slower. I guess enough negative lightheads will soon do the trick.

I definitely know that I will need several more long fasts. I am aiming for my next long one 15 May. That gives me one month of building reserves, and then I can go until 15 June.

I have to keep reading Dr. Isabelle's statement ... it took decades to get me here, so the temporary pain with my fasts is my karma for bad food choices over the years.

My eye is on the prize ... health ... that is what I want going into 40 ... pure health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)