Hey there I was just reading about pH on a website and found this to be super informative info. It doesn't directly answer your question but you may find it helpful:
parasites (fungii, virii, bacteria, viruses, protozoas, amoebas and microscopic worms), especially candidas, as well as cancer cells can not live with a intracellular pH range between 7.2 and 7.4. Laboratory studies have already proved this simple truth especially those done in Germany. Most doctors check the blood pH, which should always be an alkaline 7.4, but doctors seldom if ever, check the extracellular pH through a saliva test you can do at home. Urine blood pH are not a reliable indicator of the intracellular pH, but a saliva pH reading will help one determine with a good degree of accuracy if a body is too acidic or too alkaline. When the pH drops into the acid range, the body will support many types of parasite as well as cancer. When it becomes too alkaline, over 7.5, it plays host to other parasites, especially certain types of bacteria. Too acidic and you are in a state of acidosis. Too alkaline and you are in a state of alkalosis. Alkalosis is rare, but acidosis is a major problem and the main underlying condition to all disease. The immune system greatly slows down in this environment, which is always seen in live cell blood exams, since your red blood and white blood cells are aerobic (oxygen feeders).