CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reply: Is it time for me to go to the emergency room?

jaetown Views: 1,176
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,926,831

Re: Reply: Is it time for me to go to the emergency room?

Yes, yes, and yes. I cannot agree enough. I have been doing a ton of studying on acidic vs. alkalizing foods and am amazed at the findings.

CANDIDA OVERGROWTH, parasites of ALL KINDS, HEAVY METALS, and BACTERIAs live and thrive in acidic bodies.

When you alkalize your body, you are fighting back in the strongest way possible.

Taking drugs and herbs will only do a tiny bit of good unless we also clean up our diets. Diet is key.

Poor food combining = poor digestion
Poor food choices = acididy

= perfect environment for health issues that lead to bigger ones.

ALKALIZE YOURSELF! I am in the process of doing so and am amazed how well you can feel, how the liver/heart/kidneys/bowels all function as they should, when the diet is high in alkalizing greens and vegetables, seaweeds, and low in acidic foods.

Thanks for your posts Anthony87... very helpful to me personally and will continue to be to others.

(We will be able to add back in starches, soaked/sprouted grains, meats, fish, dairy, as personally tolerated, in small amounts, when combined properly with large quantities of alkalizing foods. I'm not there yet, but I'm excited about it!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)