CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reply: Is it time for me to go to the emergency room?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
jaetown Views: 1,100
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,926,945

Re: Reply: Is it time for me to go to the emergency room?

What're you eating if you aren't adding starches and on an alkaline diet?

I'm not eating a heck of a lot right now. Mostly because, until recently, I wasn't certain of the exact nature of my ailment; and therefore I didn't know which diet to follow. The past 3 days I had 1/4 c. raw rice in the AM. I'm having small amounts of raw/cooked nonstarchy vegetables, kale, spinach, spring mix, celery, cucumber, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, bell peppers, recently adding garlic and onion, zucchini, occasionally mushroom, I do eat carrots too. Also Garden of Life's "Perfect Food" (crazy amount of greens, tastes like a fish tank! haha). Small 1/2 portions of the Absorb Plus, it's just whey protein, vitamins and tapioca starch. I have maintained eating pumpkin seeds and flax meal, both of those are a source of fat/protein/carb, although incremental.

So basically I ended up cutting everything out. I'm still mildly afraid of starches because I don't want them turned into sugars and feed any yeast overgrowth or parasites. No fruit, no meats, no nuts, no eggs, no dairy (except the whey to supplement).

Looking at your diet, I'm sorely tempted to start adding back in potatoes here and there, in fact I may have to, because my stools have turned a little too loose for comfort. Dont' know if you study the yin/yang and all that, but my symptoms are turning more toward deficiency/cold so I may need some warming foods soon. I do have millet, quinoa, and amaranth here (unsprouted), and two sweet potatoes, but I was saving those for the boys... Now that I'm pretty sure it's worms, I may be able to add back alkaline fruits in moderation for carbohydrate. I'm just scared of Sugar in any form!!!

Then, when learning about acid/alkaline I dropped the potatoes and rice for sweet potatoes, added dandelion and kale. Now I'm having various fruits and vegetables, almonds, and avocadoes. I cooked green beans with a little oil and served cooked almonds over it. I thawed a piece of tilapia out because fresh water is the least acidic...I will probably toss it. I just feel too good to hit a wall over a nasty piece of fish. Theres protein in lima beans...

Oh yes, I do eat avacadoes too, moderately (1/2, every other day or so). I envy your fish. I really want to be cleaned out and am not sure what to add back first when I begin eating more solids from the no-no food groups. I think I may do eggs first, then select sprouted grains.

I wonder what the root causes are here? Lactose intolerance? Celiac? an acid PH because of too much meat and eggs? Going into this I had a sweet tooth and loaded up on eggs every day.
I'm glad I could help. I hope my difficult 2.5 years can help encourage people to not stay on the suffering bandwagon and figure out that a cleansing diet is healing for a lot of different ailments. Candida is not this problem that requires carb control, even though the symptoms are shown with the introduction of carbs. Meat can be the worst thing if it's screwing up your liver so candida can run wild.

Oh yes, my sweet tooth was RARING still but I didn't know it - that's why I was overeating on the nuts and coconut oil, eggs, meats, and nut butters/flours.

My problem isn't mainly candida (although it may be/ may have been a contributing factor), so my sitch is a little different from yours...

I think Celiac is just evidence of something else, personally, and can be healed. Even most people with true celiac disease can tolerate/appreciated organic sprouted wheat.

My belief is, if you can't digest/tolerate something, there's a hole in your immune system that can be fixed through diet, over time, done carefully.

I've learned so much about food combining and alkalizing that I honestly believe I'm on the road to healing, albeit slower than I'd like. Your story is so encouraging!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)