CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reply:

jaetown Views: 1,015
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,927,227

Re: Reply:

Thanks for the link. I think I've seen that one - good site - and I heartily agree. Acidity is where it all begins. It's upsetting when people want a drug for a quick-fix to get over their symptoms so they can go on eating the acidic junk and poison themselves.

The great part is, once your body is healed, you can enjoy those foods again - in moderation and in balance.

You might benefit from the chart on this site: http://web.mac.com/catherinehaug/Health-Diet/FoodCombining_AcidAlk.html

I printed it out and made some alterations, for example, your sprouted grains and sprouted nuts/seeds would fall somewhere between the non-starchy vegetable center and the starches. I modified it for myself, combined with other info I found helpful and have it hanging on my fridge!!

I'm not doing well today... very depleted. Need to be careful with mineral balance and electrolytes, trying to stay hydrated. Because of my symptoms, I may add some pumpkin today (moderate starch) and simmer it with some carrot, onion, garlic, miso, in a homemade chicken stock, with fennel. I almost ate half a banana because I feel so empty. Took my supplements and waiting 1/2 hour before I eat. Need to be careful with the higher alkaline foods at the moment because they're so cleansing; things are just shooting right through me (sorry if TMI).

Dude you ought to be good with fish. I'd eat fish/moderate low-fat protein before I'd add fruits, honestly. Fruits are very cleansing in nature and best eaten alone, it sounds like you don't NEED them and would benefit from the protein, and/or your good grains (rye, amaranth, millet) or beans (mung or aduki) to start.

I made a pumpkin seed yogurt today out of homemade rejuvalac and raw/roasted/soaked pumpkin seeds. Added some chia seeds to help it thicken up and gel. It tastes good but I'm leery of pumpkin seeds all of a sudden - been passing tons of undigested food particles - which is mystifying since I've had hardly any solid foods. A warm, cooked-vegetable soup sounds healing to me right now if I am careful to choose the right vegetables. That Paul Pitchford book has been invaluable!!!

Keep us posted Anthony87. You're on the right track in your endeavours and theories. I'll PM you if I find anything else cool, like that chart..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (2)