CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Blis K12 work for bad breath?

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Hello518 Views: 16,354
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,593

Re: Does Blis K12 work for bad breath?

Hi I'm years late but like many of you I had problems with my breath. It's was disgusting and I could taste it. Tried everything therabreath going to the dentist, grapefruit seed extract, probiotics, tongue scraping and other crap and NOTHING Can't forget home remedies peroxide ,baking soda, chewing parsley, cleansing.I even tried blis k12 to no avail but then I decided to use my brain. They say bad breath bacteria is anaerobic which hate oxygen right?? So I used hydrogen peroxide but before you judge hear me out. I previously used hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash but the odor and taste returned in minutes. So since I knew the peroxide was at least killing them for a short time now it was time to get my blis k12 babies in there so they could establish themselves before the evil ones came back. For the first time something WORKED!!!After I brushed and scraped my tongue I took half part peroxide an half part water . Gargled for like a min rinsed well then took 2 blis k12 lozenges 4 hours later took two more. A few minutes after I took the first set of lozenges I could still kind of taste my breath so I was a little sad and was looking for more remedies but then through out the day I noticed the taste was going away. And the taste I must say is how I judge how bad my breath is. it's crzy I taste nothing mouth feels sooo clean. So well that I didn't have to rinse my mouth again with the peroxide I just brushed flossed scraped my tongue and took 2 more lozenges. My Tongue is pinker. I'm so excited my first day but any relief is better than none. I hope this helps someone .Don't eat or drink anything for 20 30 min after taking the lozenge I suggest just so the k12 gets a chance to establish itself before you eat them so to speak lol. My assumption is that these two things didn't work because 1 the hydrogen peroxide by itself was knocking out good and bad bacteria and the bad bacteria had a chance to grow uninterrupted by other helpful ones that were killed but couldnt reestablish themselves as fast as the bad halitosis causing ones and 2 the blis k12 wasnt able to colonize due to the high amounts of bad anaerobic the weren't killed off by me simPly using regular mouthwash. But by putting these 2 babies together something lovely happened and it didn't cost me 50 dollars. I'm so happy !!try it peeps. I'm not saying its a cure cause everybody has what works for them. I suggest this if you're a healthy person suffering from bad breath odor. When I say healthy I mean upper respiratory, gum disease, nasal infections and all that other stuff has been ruled out . Just plain bad breath. Hope I helped I woke up out of my sleep just to post this to help others :) I love you all and hope everyone finds what works for them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

13.578 sec, (2)