CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Silver Chord

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 913
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,927,867

Re: Silver Chord

Ive been using the first bottle of four Silver chord sprays for just on a week now.
YES, YOU WERE THE LUCKY RECEIPIANT OF "2" KITS COMPLETE WITH THEIR OWN UNIQUE MH 108 HAND MADE MUG.....BOTH COOL PRODUCTS FROM 3 YEARS AGO THAT ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WANTED, SO THEY BOTH BECAME "OBSOLETE" QUICKLY AND BOTH NOT REPRODUCABLE..ESPECIALLY THE ORIGINAL 108 MUGS...

THE SILVER CORD WAS A "UNIQUE" FORMULATION OF 4 BOTTLES AND EVEN IF I COULD DUPLICATE THE EXOTIC FORMULA, I WOULDN'T BOTHER AS SUCH "STUFF" IS BEYOND THE COMPREHENSION OF THE PUBLIC, BECAUSE AFTER ALL, WHO WOULD WANT TO SPEND $$$$ ON SUCH "UNKNOWN" HERBAL PRODUCTS..BUT SUCH THINGS ARE VERY "FUN" TO MAKE "ONE" TIME.

Result, each night my dreams are becoming more "retrieve-able". For as long back as I can remember, I do not have dreams I can recall.
I TRAINED MYSELF SOME YEARS AGO TO INSTANTLY "FORGET" ALL DREAMS.

Over the last few nights the dreams are increasingly vivid and I can recall them accurately shortly after awakening.

Tonight I am up at 4 am after a very vivid dream. Much less sleep required tonight.
"IF" I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY MIND, I OFTEN CAN LAY 1/2 AWAKE "VISUALIZING" WHAT I WANT A PROJECT TO LOOK LIKE AND THINK ABOUT THE MANY POSSIBILITIES IN A 1/2 DREAM STATE AN THEN THE NEXT DAY BUILD/DO WHAT I BELIEVED AT THE TIME TO BE THE BEST PLAN AND 90% OF THE TIME ONCE WE BUILD IT, I CAN "SEE" HOW WE CAN DO IT BETTER NEXT TIME OR WE END UP CHANGING PLANS IN MIDSTREAM ALL THE TIME...

WE HAVE A LARGE GOVERNMENT FACILITY THAT TEST CARS, ETC. AND LOADED WITH THOSE HIGHLY EDUATED "ENGINEERS" THAT NEVER BUILT A SINGLE THING THEI ENTIRE LIVES.....THEY SPEND WEEKS/MONTHS WRITING UP BLUEPRINTS AND GIVE THOSE BLUEPRINTS TO THE WELDERS/MACHINE BUILDERS TO TAKE UP TO READ AND THE ACTUAL PEOPLE THAT MAKE THE STUFF, THEN TELLS THE ENGINEERS "IF" THEIR PLANS ARE GOOD OR JUST TRASH...BECAUSE MOST ENGINEERS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DOING AND ONLY HOW TO DRAW..A REAL ENGINEER WOULD WORK FIRST AND THEN MAYBE AFTER AGE 30+ GO TO COLLEGE TO BE AN ENGINEER.

Will refrain from going straight to the forth bottle.
THE SO CALLED ADONIS WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO RECEIVE THE SILVER CORD KIT AND HE JUST USED BOTTLE 4 THE FIRST NIGHT, PROVING BEYON ALL DOUBTS HE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND / FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, ETC....AND A FEW PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM TODAY 100% BELIEVE HE NEVER EXISTED AND WAS ANOTHER MAN "HIDING" BEHIND THE PIN NAME ADONIS......AND WHO KNOWS OR REALLY CARES AS IT NEVER MATTERS AS THOSE TYPES COME AND THEY GO AND HOPEFULLY LEARNED SOMETHING IN THE PROCESS.

M
ALWAYS REMEMBER
HERBAL BASE SPRAY I IS THE BASE OF EVERY SPRAY AND THAT FORMULA ALONE COULD REWRITE EVERYTHING PREVIOUSLY KNOWN ABOUT HERBS AND HUMAN HEALTH.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)