CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 8 - Post-Fast update

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
NH.is.Scientific Views: 1,685
Published: 9 years ago

Day 8 - Post-Fast update

Hi everyone,

I've finally found time to fit in an update. I'm realizing just how much time is taken up by preparing meals and eating and it's really cutting into time available for other things such as resting. I'm adding to this by keeping close tabs on how many calories I'm actually taking in as although I'm not worried too much about overeating, I want to make sure that I'm getting sufficient calories to meet my needs.

Other complications are that I haven't been sleeping well on many nights leaving me needing to go back to bed during the day and I'm suffering from blurred vision still which makes reading and computer work harder than before. The blurring started early in the fast so I'm doubly concerned that it is still going on. I'll have to see where it settle over the next month as I couldn't bear it if it stayed this bad. I'd have to give up doing anything that requires glasses for the foreseeable future and use the Batesian-type methodology in earnest.

Hopefully all will settle down soon.

The upside of this is that eating has been a great pleasure for me and the digestive system seems to be back up and running nicely. I've only gained 4 pounds over the week which no doubt reflects the fact that my intestines are full of food. Between drinking water and the water content of my food, I'm usually getting 5 litres intake per day which must be hiding out somewhere as well.

Vitals
Weight: 114 lbs (started last week at 110 lbs)
Calories: 1830 in 3933 grams of food (oversight as I wanted at least 2000 kcals)
Water: 2.0 Litres
Total water (food and drink): 5.0 Litres

Thanks for listening!
NH...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)