CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 8 - Post-Fast update

Golthing Views: 1,587
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,929,059

Re: Day 8 - Post-Fast update

Thinker,

For a "thinker", there's sure a lot of fallacy in your strawman attacks.

there are plenty of very healthy meat eaters. My grandpa just died at 93 and his widow just celebrated her 90th birthday. She's quite healthy. Both ate copious amounts of meat. We should all hope to live that long.

You people on your aesthetic diets are a real hoot. I'll be you don't get invited to a lot of parties. Our family stopped inviting our vegetarian friends over because, basically, they are a pain in the a$$. We don't cook vegetarian, frutarian, raw or what have you. We cook normal, healthy food.

My children eat meat every day. They are very healthy.

If you want to please God, eating meat is essential. It is a reminder that the consequence of sin is death. We are to eat meat with thanksgiving. The animal sacrificed his life for us just as Christ sacrificed his life for us. Animals were given to us by God as a resource, not to be worshiped as some sort of equivalent living being.

We are also told in the Bible that those believers who eat meat are of stronger faith.

Christians are instructed in the Bible that when they are a guest, they are to eat what's put before them. You're a lousy house guest if you are turning your nose up at a meal that somebody went out of their way to prepare for you, healthy or not. That's why we are to ask God's blessing on the food. If it is less than optimum, He can intervene. Our ultimate health is in His capable hands. And I'll tell you, God is far more interested in our spiritual health than our physical health. Our physical bodies last only a short time, but our spirit will enter into eternity, to everlasting life or everlasting torment.

If you want to be more accurate in your attacks, you should attack the commercial farming system, who feeds their beef grain. Cows are a rudiment and are designed to eat grass. Grass-fed beef has more healthy omegas than fish. If you could take a moment to "think" and discern between the "pink slime" we get in the grocery store and healthy, naturally raised livestock, you might see things in a different light.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)