CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Guys, help my landlady is driving me insane!!!!

Views: 1,398
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,929,675

Re: Hi Guys, help my landlady is driving me insane!!!!

ItsAlmostover, I agree totally. I noticed some things about my body (self exam not to get gross) recently that I think adds to my incomplete evacuation. I already take miralax daily (sometimes senna too), am on strict FODMAP diet for almost a year, and take multiple vitamins & supplements. I do daily soap suds enemas and I still have left over stuff after morning bm. I healed up internal hemms so I was puzzled as to why the incomplete BMs. I think I may have something wrong w rectum or pelvic floor that prevents the waste removal. I think that is a huge contributor to sweat smell and fecal smell. I looked up fecal incontinence (secondary to IE) and have same symptoms. Yeah so I have food intolerances , constipation, internal hems, and now whatever this defect is that causes IE. Pretty complicated. I am now going to take supplements for fecal incont. nullo, fiber, and devrom to see if it gets rid of the last smells I have left that seem to come & go (from others reactions). A CAT scan or MRI is a great idea to rule out these anatomical issues. Waiting for ins. to get the tests again. I will update if this protocal is working. Good luck with your healing. Hope you cure that last 60%

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.828 sec, (1)