CureZone   Log On   Join
Strange objects from enemas? (detailed gross)

Views: 8,210
Published: 9 years ago

Strange objects from enemas? (detailed gross)

Hello all, I have been adding almost daily enemas (soap suds, Sea Salt , etc) to my long IBS-C list. Strange thing is, about a month in (2 months in so far), I started passing what can only be described as clear mucus tubes that were the shape of my colon. The things got weirder--I started passing white rubbery thin strands of whatever. Now I seem to be passing (I got bold and got gloves to see what the heck it was!) chunks of larger amber brown tubing that seriously looks like pieces of my colon. Moulded to the ridges and shap of the colon walls, the texture of thick latex, and a slight seafood smell. !??! I am from a western med. grad school and have taken anat/pathology and I have never seen anything like this before. I am seriously perplexed. I know I have not done myself any harm but I am asking wth these objects are?
Little background, I have food intolerances (gluten, fructose, lactose, etc.) and had been vegan until I found that out about a year ago. Should I go for a series of colon cleansings? To finish whatever this is off?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)