CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strange objects from enemas? (detailed gross)

Views: 7,903
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,872

Re: Strange objects from enemas? (detailed gross)

Hi, I have a laundry list of things I am doing / taking to heal several problems I have. Glad you think this is a great cleanse. I don't think the long stringy things were worms. They looked like whiteish silly string. Closest thing I can think of that it looked like was tree fungus I found in the woods. I don't think I had parasites (long list of tests I had) and I am not convinced about candida.
I have IBS that I take fiber for and golden seal for motility. I do castor oil packs weekly. Cayenne pills for int hems, vit c, biotin, b complex, and digestive enzymes. I take miralax daily and I am on a strict FODMAP diet for food intolerances . My other major symptoms are white tongue and horrible fecal Body Odor as long as I have had ibs (over 10 years). I did a LOT of fasts and cleansing over the years with big detox reactions, but never passed anything like this! Even as a raw veganyears back!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)