CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trouble with Giardia

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
shrimpy123 Views: 9,447
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,935,942

Re: Trouble with Giardia

Go see Dr. Martin Wolfe in Washington DC, 2141 K St NW # 408 Washington, DC 20037
(202) 331-0287, a world renowned Giardia expert and amamzing parasitilogist or Dr. Kevin Cahill, the master diagnotician in New York City,

WOlfe writes in so many publications that Giardia is "notoriously difficult" to detect, and doctors then think you do not have since stool tests come up empty...; WOlfe has his own lab, two feet away from his office, and he does not trust his own stool test. That is how good this doctor is; he surely does not trust other labs.... He has a epecial medication that most doctors do not have access to for Giardia or "cryptic" giardia. Which I also took.

Do not take any meds now; go see one of these two doctors. I would first recommend Cahill. He does a test no one does.

I am sorry no way around this, you have to go and see one of these doctors. Because they are VERY BEST. You may have burrow money, but better to get this done than to suffer long term.....

because other doctors will NOT help you; they do not know what parasites can do; so eventually they will kill you.....by telling you nonsense and treating your "symptoms"; sorry to say this...

I am not sure your problem is Giardia, contrary to what you believe...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.672 sec, (1)