CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trouble with Giardia

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
shrimpy123 Views: 9,075
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,935,942

Re: Trouble with Giardia

By the way, avoid Gastro idiots at all costs; do not do colonsocopies and endocopies; they know NOTHING about parasites. They love do these things only to make money; they find nothing; and they do NOt HEAL PEOPLE. THEY NEVER HAD A DAY OF TRAINING IN THE GREATES KILLERS AND KRIPPLERS, parasites....;
Even Cahill says that many doctors do through medical scholl without any training in these great killers; in the past, what was good about colonialism was that it took parasites seriously; in thirld world countries, most doctors have take courses in parasites, BUt not in the US. because these m*o*o*ns think they are in the "third world";

When I had Eh, one gastro idiot asked me if I had been to India. Like India is the place where one can get. You can it in the wester, where the conditions are right; EH was first discovered in RUssia!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.047 sec, (1)