CureZone   Log On   Join
Also Avoid Jetti KATZ and JOHN E. ASHER in NY

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
shrimpy123 Views: 8,953
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,936,270

Also Avoid Jetti KATZ and JOHN E. ASHER in NY

Just in case, never go to Jetti Katz run by John E. ASher. He has no ideas about parasites; and will tell you that it is in your head after you order tests amounting to hundreds and thousands. He is a thief; and will steal your money and will tell you nothing is wrong.

John E. Asher does not read his own literature, and does even know the proper meds for parasites like EH. He always prescribe Metronidazole for most parasites.... this shows his "knowledge" of parasites...

He gave me 21 days of Metronidazole for bogus Blasto, and this nearly killed me; did so much damage; this after I told him that I had already taken Metronidazole; he said 500mg 3 times a day for 10 days was not enough; that I had to take it for 21 days. This guy is really doing damage to people; once people take Metronidazole, when they still have Eh, and then go back retest with, he says they got nothing; but still they do not feel well. Then these people suffer for life. Asher pockets the money and says to these people are the crazy? that parasites are what they have in their head. See the damage he does?

When I asked specifically after I got a diagnosis from Dr. cahill for E. Histolytica, what he uses for it, He said "Metronidazole". The man has no idea. He should be kicked out of the profession and stripped of his doctor status. A complete crook.

Other most outrages thing is: I told him that had severe joint pain, in my knees and fingers. And I said they came on suddenly with diarrhea. And I said that parasites caused joint right? He said NO. Then I said why his own wbesites says parasites causes joint pain. He look at me dumbfounded. He does not know what is own websites; Then he sent me to have extrays done for joint pain. I asked if they would show parasites; then he said.. "Parasites are what you have in your head."

Joh. E. Asher should be put out of business. He is literally making people ill, with his wrong diagnosis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.465 sec, (1)