CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Also Avoid Jetti KATZ and JOHN E. ASHER in NY

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
shrimpy123 Views: 8,830
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,936,626

Re: Also Avoid Jetti KATZ and JOHN E. ASHER in NY

Amazing thing is that John E > Asher also misled me into treating Blastocystis, with 21 days of Metronidazole, which almosyt killed me; made me want to die, and he said that "it is the best medicine he has";

Clearly this buffoon does not anything about parasites or meds.

When I describe my severe back pain, he did not know that E. Histolytica gives severe back in 66% of the cases; this is on the books! But Asher sent me get xrays, and then I asked if xrays would show parasites! Then he scolded me that " parasites are what you have in your head" (these are the exact words); This is after I spent $2000 some dollars.

Since I did not get better, with metro. he said, I should go to a gastro! This was a beneath a doctor who is supposed to know about parasites. His lab guy told me they never find E. Histolytica.

It is so scary that these guys are in buisness making millions of dollars.

Poor Dr. cahill just charges $490 only for everyting; unlike any other doctor, he even takes the blood of his patients.... no other doctor does it. He is so humble. And of course he knows what he does.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)