CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Also Avoid Jetti KATZ and JOHN E. ASHER in NY

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
shrimpy123 Views: 11,897
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,936,636

Re: Also Avoid Jetti KATZ and JOHN E. ASHER in NY

Then after I got better, I told John E. Asher about Dr. cahill and said that Dr. Cahill said correctly that Blastocysis does not cause; then John Asher said, well, "another paitient of mine went to Cahill and he also found E. Histolytical in her; but he did not tell her that Basto is not pathogenic"! Clearly this idiot doctor Asher missed the point. It is that he never finds E. Histolytica but Cahill does; because Cahill's method is superior.

But Asher said that his stool tests are better? Then I asked why he did not find my E. Histolytica. He of course had no answer.

No wonder his lab guy said that almost never find E. Histolytica. Yes Jetti Katz lab guy said that.

Avoid this buffoon. and his lab at all costs. He clearly does not even know the symptoms of the parasites that he claims to know on his own website.

He is so so so ignoarant about what he does, he treat E. Histolytica only with Metronidazole! He did not know the proper meds for that until I told him.

He smokes in his own office, and has no regard for patients; also, he does not know that parasites cause joint pain; I had severe back pain and joint pain in my fingers and knees. When I asked about joint pain, he said , not parasites do not cause joint pain, which is well documented by facts, and Even Dr. Martin Wolfe in Washington DC said joint pain is caused by parasites.

Then I said to John. E asher, that his lab's own website says that parasite causes joint pain. He then look at me dumb founded, and said he does not know about that.

This is guy is not a good doctor, and the danger is that his word holds true for other doctors. So do not trust him and do not go to him; his stool tests will not find anything. There are so many on the forum who used him to no avail. The best doctor is Dr. Kevin Cahill in NY or Dr. martin Wolfe in Washington Dc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)