CureZone   Log On   Join
fat digestion issues/candida

zena2 Views: 1,436
Published: 9 years ago

fat digestion issues/candida

Hi Dr. Jeff -
I had my gallbladder out 2 years ago and had some fat digestion problems. I was treated for lyme disease (tests inconclusive), given Diflucan, probiotics, and lots of supplements. I got well and 6 months later I took a few rounds of antibiotics for a bladder infection (culture however came back negative after 2nd round of antibiotics). Anyway, I am having the severe fat digestion issues that I had before - pain under right rib cage, chest muscle pain, pain under shoulder blades in back. I had an endoscopy in November and had erosive gastritis. I was put on Prilosec and that seemed to help. I had been taking HCL - Hypogest - and the gastro thought the cause of the erosive gastritis was probably that. I've had a PH test for esophogus and stomach (the one with that awful tube down your throat) and that showed alkaline ph in esophagus and acid in stomach like it was supposed to. I'm wondering what to do at this point. My functional medicine doctor said I have leaky gut and probably candida. Since I can't take HCL and I need to eat fats for the candida diet or I'll lose too much weight, I feel stuck for what to do. Do you have any suggestions? Oh, I also have food sensitivites (seemingly to almost everything - I've been trying to track for months but can't figure out what's bothering me) and electrical and chemical senstitivities.

Thanks for your time...

Zena

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)