CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Digestive Enzymes & Green Stool

UnCanned Views: 12,861
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,936,656

Re: Digestive Enzymes & Green Stool

The dosages of those enzymes should be supportive to those in good health who need a little boost; for people with Candida and bacteria infections that dosage most likely will help very very little.

FWIW In my personal experience I noticed nothing while taking those specific pills.

I've tried 5+ brands of pancreatin and honestly those did the least/nothing for digestion.

I also noticed as I upped my dosage of my animal based pancreatin my stools turned more and more yellow. The bile was not changing colors. Another member here posted about how animal pancreatin in her test of yogurt creation killed L-Acidophilus which seems like it's plausible as I tested for 0 L-Acidohpilus, and since stopping pancreatin and switching to VEGETABLE based enzymes and starting to dosage high on L-Acid. my stools are now dark dark brown.

Also, for me, vegetable based enzymes/pancreatin do very little even at high dosages for aiding in digesting red meat. They seem to work fine for eggs, and `ok` for fish. Most importantly is not to over eat meat as it's very hard to digest.

The Pancreatin that is best bang for buck is Country Life Pancreatin $6.50/100. Keep in mind the more I took it seemed the less my own pancreas was contributing. I'd try to keep the Country Life dosage to 2 per-meal and then also have a good vegetable based enzyme in there too (the above you mentioned may be a good combo). I was taking 4-8 Country Life (4 = 1 dosage) with each meal. Now I`m taking Digest Gold (again, ugh, expensive) and so far so good, but I just can't eat as much red meat.

I`m not a doctor.
This is my personal opinion and experience.
This is not medical advice.

Just trying to provide some of my experiences to help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.422 sec, (1)