CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: re-thinking the question about medications

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
pardiez Views: 1,783
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,937,535

Re: re-thinking the question about medications

No offense meant,but I believe you are not completely prepared for fasting. I mean, you should know that by ingesting Colloidal Silver (which is very good when not fasting) while you fast is a NO, NO. Your body will believe that is what you want to give it as food and will fight to get as much nutrition as possible from it, so placing you in "starvation mode". This means that your body will not occupy itself at doing healing-what you want it to do.

By now, you should know that only water when thirsty needs to be consumed IF you want a true Water Fast and the healing it brings.

Keep in mind that those symptoms related to your hep C only show that your body is fighting what is left of the disease within. Those symptoms are to be welcome and not disturbed. Whatever you take to ease them, will stop the healing process. In other words, a better understanding of healing crisis is in order.

If I were you I would start a series of short fast to train the body into fasting with less discomfort. Like 3 to 5 or even 1 or 2 days on weekly or monthly basis, before embarking in a longer fast. In this way, you prepare yourself for a less uncomfortable longer fast.

Fat reserves are not that important, nutrients reserves are. You can have a lot of stored fat with a lower than average nutrients reserve. A long fat, under these circumstances, will deplete you and get you into a dangerous starvation mode- no matter how many pounds of stored fat still within you.

Usually, nutrient and fat reserves go together, but not always. Eating habits dictate how many "good" fat pounds we can have in storage for the purpose of fasting successfully- with healthy results. However, short fast would be ok while you build up your nutrients reserves.

I am not saying that the amount of extra fat is a bad indicator. I am only saying that it is not the only indicator.

If you read the pages of this forum you will have access to a lot of information about the matter.

If you embark into fasting without the due education nor the due mental preparation to understand/endure the healing crisis, the bad symptoms, you are creating a recipe for failure, and frustration. It is important to step back and read, and question-all the things you are doing now :) If you are going to do it well, successfully.

All the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.969 sec, (2)