CureZone   Log On   Join
Herbal immune booster and cats claw

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
00733 Views: 1,781
Published: 9 years ago

Herbal immune booster and cats claw

In passing I noticed another thread here refering to the topic of herbal medicine and some posters travelling/ working/ moving to the south Americas where in Peru and brazil this plant is native but it's range may extend elsewhere Given the right conditions and worth sourcing directy Ie picked directly and hence potent and pure?

I chose cats claw primarily because it covered ailments I personally thought needed addressing and which the locals primarily used themselves for ie stomach problems but which the west pinpointed
-specifically ulcers , bowel disorders, general digestive disordes. Their research also found it had a significant boosting effect on immune systems, which very strongly appealed given that i noticed for a long time it took longer than normal for my skin to heal and get over colds, and something I realised was essential to support . It also is an effective antiflammatory an antioxidant and an effective measure for parasites (amongst other properties)

So for my personal case history with stomach disorder and realisation of the importance of the immune system it was an ideal short term supplement for the panic in the early days.... I'd already kitted myself out with the detox kits for all organs plus parasite cleanse and was determined not to be reliant on supplements long term and to adress it instead with a cleaner purer diet.

The beauty of this though is the concept of the "doctrine of signatures in
plants." It's an ancient belief, still applied today, that plants are marked with a divine sign indicating their purpose and possible curative powers. ie some how they mirror or mimic the ailment and illness symptom ie "like cures like ". So once keenly observed,the appearance of plant leaves flower, their colour, texture location and growth characteristics are carefully considered before administered and through trial and error and effectiveness be merited the key for assisting a healing process or not.

The doctrine of signatures approach is still used TODAY and a global past and present skill . A familiar eg is In the form of the wallnut and how it resembles the brain. loaded with Magnesium which is lacking in those who suffer from low moods and incidently noted lacking in candida suffers hence link with depression. It's a bonified recommended "brain food" ie like treats like! When I googled cats claw images it certainly reminded me of something familiar ....!!! Vague and too abstract to contemplate for some.... Either way it's boosting and stimulating effects on the immune system is already causing a stir despite it being relatively new in the western pharmacy research circuit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.733 sec, (2)