CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fat digestion issues/candida

zena2 Views: 953
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,936,830

Re: fat digestion issues/candida

The whole approach diet. Also, had a ph test done with the sensor in my stomach and esophagus and the stomach was acidic like it should be and esophagus was alkaline like it should be. I'm afraid to take HCL because I believe it caused the erosive gastriris. Would bile salts bother my stomach the same way? I had constipation issues when I wasnt eating much fat so took Miralax. This gave me at least 1 bowel movement a day. Then, I added fat slowly and I didn't need Miralax. Stools were clay colored. It was going ok for awhile but then the pains - chest, under shoulder blade, under ribs seemed to get worse. What's strange is that I tried to do a fat digestion stool sample after eating 100 grams of fat for 3 days and I got constipated so I didn't get a sample. The next movement was mushy but not light colored. I have to do this test again because I didn't get a sample. I didn't understand why that happened since for a few months almost daily my stool was clay colored and sometimes there was a film floating. I'm just so perplexed about all if this. Any ideas?
Zena

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)