CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eh. symptoms I had....Sd2354, and what are your symptoms

sd2345 Views: 2,340
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,938,172

Re: Eh. symptoms I had....Sd2354, and what are your symptoms

Well, I believe that you are better, and I understand how strongly you feel about finding the right doctor. I know you want to share and help, but like I said, your approach is a put off. Not everyone has your resourses. Some insurances will only allow so much, and many are simply at the mercy of the doctors in their area, that is why so many, who are sure their doctor is missing something, come here to curezone.

Most people only share what helps them, and in most cases, they specify "this helped me". It's rare that anyone states they have the ultimate cure, or tell someone that they "have" to follow their methods.

A different approach, that would not offend, and may help many others (because instead of being turned off, they would listen with intensity), would be more like "hey, I went round and round and finally got the proper testing", and explain your story, and what you found out.

Now that I found my exposure to H. Pylori, I can request the test, and it all makes sense. This bacteria will prevent erradication of parasites by keeping my stomach acid low, atleast the type I have. And I don't need a doctor to diagnose these, I'm intelligent enough to know what hundreds of worms look like.

It may not be that your doctor is the only one that could have found your issue, but he might be the smartest because he knows what to test for. When a person is armed with possible infections, they can then demand a test for it. There is a big difference. I have had my blood tested 4 times, and in each I'm sure they did not test for infectious bacterias, but rather general markers to indicate disease. With my parasite, only during certain times will those markers indicate anything, and they are usually not enough to warrant interest.

Anyway, we cleared that up I guess. Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)