CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure theories

ihopethishelps Views: 3,014
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,382

Re: cure theories

he does say in the video that his lips are feeling better. That's a sign of healing. As time passes, the lips regain their elasticity and start feeling normal again. The burning subsides for the most part and then the lips start looking normal as well. I think any one contributing a cure solely to dietary changes or detox methods is giving out false information. Whether or not changing your diet, exercising more, or using steam speeds up healing remains to be seen because it's very hard to prove. I had blood work done, my hormone levels checked, used steroid cream/ointment, used anti-fungal cream, supplemented B vitamins, applied various OTC ointments, and the only thing that truly works is to leave them alone. It's hard to have patience with this, but you're gonna need a lot of it if you want to heal. It is 100% curable with time. How long the process takes depends on how long you've exposed yourself to whatever triggered it and when you stopped.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.735 sec, (1)