CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure theories

jsl123 Views: 2,901
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,402

Re: cure theories

i would personally agree i think eavign them alone is the key and lettign them rebuild! i do think detox and diet etc etc helps maybe speed up the condition. the only thing is if you leave them alone and you have a secondary condition for example staph or some other tye of bacterial infection plus ec on your lips it is going to be very difficult to heal because sometimes your body cant fight off infections by yourself. me personally im now on day 18 leaving my lips alone. i have major crusting with bit of dry blood due to cracking because my lips are very dry as i am only getting them wet twice a week! i guess the main unknown is how did ec start in our bodies? infection,candida,picking,biting,extreme climate change etc etc.

warrior queen also yes i forgot to mention her so thats 4 people all pretty much doing the same thing!

150754 and ihopethishelps you two should post some pics so everyone can see your progress would help out alot i know for sure when i start to see improvenments i will begin showing pics to people!

keep up the good work is good to know there is about 10 people now that are completely leaving there lips alone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.484 sec, (1)