CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure theories

jsl123 Views: 2,898
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,459

Re: cure theories

exactly they have tried but for how long? 2 weeks or 4 weeks?

Its a process that we can now for sure say takes anywhere between 6 weeks - 52 weeks of continuely leaving them alone! there are between 3-6 people who have cured them selves and the one thing in common is they all left lips alone! for me this wont be to hard becasue i have left my job to try and be cured of this condition the pressure of facing the word with these lips was to hard for me. the support im getting off my family and close friends will help me get better. i dont know how on earth anyone else gets on with a normal life. thats why im so proud of daniel for making his website! i dont mind hanging out at home for 1-2 years to get fully cured because i know that this is a condition that is impoosible to live with!!!!

p.s also improving general health has benefits of speeding up the condition. also if you read lee's post the first time he beat ec was from bombarding himself with drugs would be interesting to know if it was natural medication like supplements or if he meant like anti-biotics etc etc and also if he left his lips alone while taking all there drugs!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.781 sec, (1)