CureZone   Log On   Join
Where to find a cutler literate doctor?
overtheedge Views: 4,041
Published: 10 years ago

Where to find a cutler literate doctor?

I need to find an open minded doctor who can support me and run tests

How should I go about doing such a task?

I already know that my liver has high biliruben, my adrenals are messed up, Epstein Barr virus is present, and hypothyroid is tearing me up
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.469 sec, (1)