CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure theories

jsl123 Views: 2,708
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,816

Re: cure theories

ok so of course everybody has different case of ec. the one thing in common is everybody's lips peel bad/dead skin. some people might have ec with a bacteria infection some people might have ec due to trauma of the lips excessive licking/biting. the reason why leaving lips alone has proven to be a success is that your body is always trying to heal its self automatically. but if your putting creams on or forcing the skin off the body has to restart the whole process of healing again. if you reasearch on how the body heals wounds. its a fact that if the process doesnt get completely finished and healed from start to finish. its will restart the whole process. The MAIN problem with ec is the wounds are on our lips and its impossible not to move them crack them get them wet get a little bit of food on them etc etc for example when you brush your teeth you get a bit of tooth paste on them yeah? would you put tooth paste on a scab on your leg for example? no you wouldn't you would completely leave it alone. so thats why most people have sucess leaving them alone. imo if diet was the key there a billions of people with bad diet which would mean billions of people with ec which obviously isnt the case! but i do think it helps. leaving the lips alone and letting them completely do there thing is the hardest thing. im on day 18 now i think and its a nightmare but its a process and to tell you the truth my lips are really tight but there is no stingy no rawness just scabs tht i know will fall off my peeling cycle went from about 5-7 days but now its on a cycle of about 12-18 days so im so happy i remember lee's who cured himself said he had left a scab on his lip once for 1 whole month! it just goes to show how long scabs sometimes take to heal!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)