CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to find a cutler literate doctor?

joegrane Views: 3,791
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,841

Re: Where to find a cutler literate doctor?

There is a list in the Files of the yahoo frequent dose chelation group. It is not a long list; however, members also have reported practitioners who are willing to support those who are using Cutler.

That is what I did since I liked my doctor. It was somewhat of a challenge because he would mention IV, etc which was out of the question! I wanted the safest effective method.

My doctor is a member of the Institute for Functional medicine. You might find an open-minded doctor on their site's list of doctors.

I presented to my doctor *in writing* a proposed chelation plan based on Cutler's protocol--cf TK's General Suggestions doc in FDC group's files. I think this will likely make the doctor feel more comfortable that you are not going to do something really stupid that will reflect badly on the doctor.

This might make it easier for you to get DMPS--desirable in the early months for those who have a candida problem or who have a really tough time with sleep.

Good luck.

Joe

Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)