CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure theories

00733 Views: 2,972
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,842

Re: cure theories

The body on the whole will have your best interest at heart .. It will try every concievable way to ensure you live long and don't suffer .. It will put a waaaaay load of effort to achieve this.. Peoples choices sometimes hinder and interfere and make matters worse perhaps based on good intentions but inappropriate ones or based on lack of knowledge ,their own and others. It's the same principle for those with "inherited illnesses" the body will do the best it can under the circumstances and with your "appropriate support " in Making healthy choices "manage it" for the best optimum outcome.
The skin in it's natural state in a natural environment in a clean world free of chemicals knows and is evolved for simple things. Contact with air and atmosphere , food, water,saliva, affectionate kisses and for VERBAL SPOKEN COMMUNICATION, and to convey a smile a frown...the mouth and lips can say so much .how underestimated and taken for granted by the majority they are!!!!!!

My point is- what would happen to my hands if I just applied enough water to soap to get a lather on my hands in washing them yet without rinsing them? A build up of chemicals and bacteria which my skin would not take too kindlly to . Isn't applying stuff plus friction the same for the lips?

There's a good reason why peoples lips improve by the sea ...salt water , relaxation. Let it do it's job it has an intelligence of it's own . Mucking and interfering and slavering on potions and lotions that most certainly aren't kind ..together with exfoliating and picking ..... Is like having the natural skins repair system part way through building a sand castle and through picking and messing...with it. ... In effect kicking the sand castle down... Let it do it's job... Then go from there..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)