CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If you are sick, you need to cast out the demons.

refreshed Views: 1,489
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,941,468

Re: If you are sick, you need to cast out the demons.

I'm not sure what you are agreeing with since all I did was ask questions. lol I'm glad you did.....yet you didn't answer any of them, now did yooooou. (grin)

These are all questions we have to ask because we take the bible as a whole. I have not watched all of the videos either....but hope to soon.

As you know I believe in healing, but as we can tell there is more to it than just demons, or sin, or just because God had an itch to see what we would do.

In my case of healing. I give God all the glory, because I know He was the main power behind it....but I also believe that I was living "unknowingly" in sinful behavior as far as taking care of my temple goes. Once God reveals a truth to us, and we "know" it's a truth, we must follow through with what He has revealed to us. I also believe that faith also is written about extensively throughout the bible when it comes to healing. Even if we do have fake or demonic faith-healings going on in some places...it only tells me that the devil is trying to derail us from putting any importance there. We need to pay attention to satan's strategies.

I hardly ever watch tv and I'm sad to say the internet is even worse, but at least I can pick and choose what I want to read and see. I can't stand all the lies we read about. If the bulk of people are going one direction, I choose to go the opposite way. I know it makes me seem contrary but it has been the best thing I have ever done.

You know I love the body of Christ, but we have to cling to what is good and throw off what is bad, within it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.355 sec, (1)